Sunday, June 1, 2014

Week 14 Update!

Hello everyone!

Week 14 has been amazing!!. I started my 3 weeks to 300 challenge last Monday. I gave my self a goal of at least one hour of exercise every day for the last three weeks before my birthday. Week one is in the books! I actually managed to do more than an hour a couple days. I completed my full 3 day DDP Yoga schedule this week. On the off days I decided to start walking. It was a pleasant surprise! Walking not only gave me a way to meet my hour a day, it also showed me how far I have come in my fitness so far.

I was able to do an entire hour walk. I almost walked 3 miles by the time I was done. I'm very lucky that we have a nice park with a sweet walking trail about a half mile from the house. So I have been walking down there to supplement my DDP Yoga workouts.

DDPY workouts this week were tough! Because of my sinus infection last week, and having to heavily modify everything, we did the week 13 beginner schedule again. 13 is the last week of the beginner workout program. It's killer. Two workouts on Monday and Wednesday, and a killer 50 minute Diamond Cutter on Friday.
For those of you that are not familiar with the DDPY workouts, Diamond Cutter is the longest and toughest workout of the beginner program. There is a reason it is meant to be done at the end of the 13 weeks.  I was nervous as hell going in to it. I honestly didn't know if I could do it for a whole hour.

The good news is we made it through. It is one amazing workout, and I felt unbelievable after.

Food was spot on this week. We managed to find a replacement for the last processed food we were still eating.( thanks to my amazing wife!) No bad meals all week, staying the course and making good progress. Although I know how much weight I lost this week. I think I will make you all check back on my 120 day update to see if I make it to under 300 or not. I'm excited, and pushing hard to get there.

I hope somewhere out there you are having a great week as well. If you are waiting around for things to fix themselves, don't, get out there and own your life!!!!!!!

Until next time.

-BigMatt

No comments:

Post a Comment