Monday, June 16, 2014

DDP Yoga 120 Day update!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!
Thanks for taking the time to look at my 120 day blog update since I started doing DDP Yoga!


It's been two weeks since you have heard from me. It has been a very busy, very fulfilling two weeks. From celebrating our five year wedding anniversary, to spending an awesome weekend at the lake this weekend with our family. I just haven't had time, but today I bring you a blog full of inspiration and awesomeness.

Friday June 6th, I received a phone call from a very important person. This phone call meant a ton to me. I sat for nearly an hour, in my office stunned after it was over. When I started doing DDP Yoga, I never thought I would be sitting on the phone speaking to DDP himself 100 days later, but there I was. It speaks volumes for the man that he took the time out of his day to call and talk to me. He also talked to Amy for almost an hour before he called me. Needless to say, it was a huge boost to my morale, and gave me the motivation to get thru two brutally tough weeks. Thanks DDP!



Three weeks ago, I decided to publicly challenge myself to get from 311 lbs to 300 or less in three weeks. I knew it would require a special amount of dedication to my nutrition, and my exercise if I was going to get there. After three weeks of hard work, the picture below explains where we are at.











I MADE IT!!!! I turned 31 years old this Saturday. For the first time since I was 21 years old, I can say I weigh under 300lbs.

It is such an unbelievable feeling. To know that I will never have to see a 3 at the beginning of my weight on the scale. I have said a million times that this journey is not about weight loss, it is about my overall health. BUT THIS FEELS SOOO GOOD!!!!!!

Thank you again to my amazing wife Amy! Without her the nutrition side of this journey would be a thousand times harder. She also helps keep me accountable to do my workouts, and always finds awesome ways to motivate me.

I would also like to thank all of the people who have continued to support me. Either thru facebook posts, comments on the blog, or in person. SO many of you have contributed to my motivation and in turn my results.

I'm a far way from being finished with this journey. I still have a tremendous amount of work left to do. Starting this week we will be moving on the the DDP Yoga intermediate workout schedule. So we will be amping it up again in the coming weeks.

I suggest anyone who is interested to take the chance and try out DDP Yoga. It has changed my life and DDP has taught me, and so many others, how to OWN OUR LIVES.

It's a beautiful thing!

Until next time,

- NotSoBigMatt.


 day 1                                                                                  day 120

day 1                                                                                       day 120

2 comments: