Saturday, April 19, 2014

60 Day DDP Yoga Update!

WOW!

That is all I can really say. I have been nervous all week about today's update. I have been working so hard on my nutrition, and my DDPYoga. I was really worried that the results for 60 days would not be nearly as awesome as they were at 30 days. I continue to be surprised and absolutely amazed at what I'm accomplishing. It's almost unbelievable that I have come so far in three and a half months.

Lets start with the front shots.
2/2                                                                                                 3/9                                                4/19

Now to the Side!
2/2                                                                                                3/9                                                 4/19                                 

Folks, the pictures don't lie! This is what 60 days of eating clean and healthy,(with a few cheat meals) and doing DDPYoga three nights a week has done for my body in 60 days.
On to the official numbers!
Weight
1/1    397
2/2    377
3/9    361
4/19  335 !!!

That is 62lbs down in 3.5 months. Here goes the MOST important number. Inches lost.

2/2-3/9      I lost 21.5 inches
3/9-4/19    I lost 18 more inches!!
Grand total for 60 days doing DDPYoga  39.5 inches!

As many of you know, my wife Amy has been going through this journey with me. She has been cooking all the healthy grub, and constantly finding new recipes and ways for us to eat cleaner!. She is also my biggest motivator, and has been right along side me doing DDPYoga. I asked if I could share her numbers with everyone and she agreed! Keep in mind, I have WAY more work to do to get healthy than she does. If you are just looking to lose 20-30lbs and tone up, here is proof that this works for all different fitness levels.
 Amy has lost.
22lbs
22.5 inches

I can't explain enough what finding DDPYoga has done for us. It's truly amazing.
Owning your life is attainable by everyone.
DDPYoga is doable by ANYONE.
Make the choice to OWN YOUR LIFE.

DDPYOGA

Go to the website. Check it out. Own your life.

Check out my DDPYoga 60 day video blog below!
#Bang

Until next time.

-BigMatt





No comments:

Post a Comment