Sunday, March 23, 2014


Mid March (Day 30 of DDP Yoga) Update.
I'm about a week late getting my mid march update up, but today is a special day. I have now been doing DDP Yoga for a month.  I have decided to finally post some pictures, and share this page with others. When I first started this back in January, I wanted to set very realistic and attainable goals.
I also decided to give my self several different types of goals. Some of those have included not drinking soda (I still haven't had a single one), eating better, and of course weight loss.

My first major weight loss goal was to get under 350 lbs by my birthday in June. In order to do that, I would have to lose 47 lbs in 6.5 months. A reasonable goal.  This morning was my weekly weigh in. I try to only weigh myself on Saturday or Sunday each week. Any more than that, and it ends up discouraging me more than helping.

This morning when I got on the scale I was 350 LBS. I have officially hit my first major weight loss goal.  I still have 2 moths and 3 weeks until my birthday. I'm on a high today. It's such a great feeling. I took my pictures today to show my 30 day progress. As much as I hate posting pictures of myself, I feel it is needed.

Any of you who are not familiar with DDP Yoga. Get online and watch some of the crazy changes people have had in their life by doing the program and eating a healthy diet.
 You can find out more about DDPYoga here.
The Arthur Boorman Story 

I'm feeling better than I have in years. The pictures below are two of the set I'm keeping to track the progress of my body.

The shorts I'm wearing were probably tight enough in the Day One pictures that I shouldn't have been wearing them. Now I have to roll the waistband down and use the drawstring just to keep them on. I will be doing my 60 day measure sometime in mid to early April. I will post my inches lost for the month then.

I'm most likely going to be taking this blog to more video updates instead of writing. We will see if I can find the time to get that up and going.

I still have a long way to go in this fight, but it's nice to have that first goal behind me.
If you have taken then time out to read all of this, Thank You. Hopefully this will reach someone and help them start their journey.

Until next time.

- Big Matt






Day One
Day 30
Day 30







Day one

1 comment: