Sunday, March 23, 2014

3/9 a little late :)

So it's official.... I'm pretty bad at finding time to update this. Thankfully no one knows about it yet anyway.

3/9 update.

Things have been going pretty well. Yoga is going solid (at the end of full week 2 on 3/9). The diet took a small hit for about a week. We had some family health issues that kept us away from home, which always makes it a little harder. Good news is, I got right back on track, and even still managed to lose a pound during that bad week.

Eating healthy is getting a little easier. I staying pretty consistently between 1200-1500 calories a day. The really cool thing is being satisfied with that amount of food. I have continued to cut back on white flour and sugar. I can't stress enough how bad those really are for your body. The other thing is ground beef.. as much as I hate to admit it, it's hell on your body. We went about three weeks without eating any of it. The first time I ate it after three weeks, it made me sick. I felt lethargic and tired. Oh the lessons you learn.

On to the really good news.


Weight on 2/2 = 377

Weight on 3/9 = 361

16lbs more down over 5 weeks. We also measured using a tape on 2/2.
From 2/2  to 3/9 I lost a total of 22.5 inches off my body.

I can't explain how I feel right now.

I just know, that I still have a long way to go. It would be so easy to bask in the glory of the first 2 months of this journey. I just know if I do, I'll never get to where I want to go.

Until next time

-Big Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment