Monday, August 4, 2014

Update!

Hey all!

Here with an update on my DDPYoga journey!
We are around 160 days in to our little trip to freedom here. Things are still going fantastic.

I'm beginning to branch out and try some of the more difficult DDPYoga workouts. It has been interesting so far. I have went away from the schedule I followed for the first 5 months, and moved to a four day a week workout system. It gives me a little more flexibility around an already packed work and family schedule.

The weight and inches continue to fall off. On top of that, my body is starting to show some serious muscle definition again. I'm still often surprised when I look in the mirror and see myself. It's really been a beautiful ride to this point.

My nutrition took a small dive for about 2-4 days, over a very busy weekend. We got back on track yesterday, and are looking to keep rolling on with it. I have found that occasionally my mind just needs bad food. I don't like doing it, and my body is quick to let me know it doesn't like it either. A few bad decisions and a busy weekend behind us, we look forward to the future again!

I'm honestly amazed at the number of people, that we know personally, who have ordered DDP Yoga. It's so awesome every time we get contacted by family, friends, or complete strangers about it. YES it works! YES you can have the same results. Just remember, DDPY is only HALF of the equation. You must, MUST be willing to change your nutrition as well.

I truly hope that those of you who were turned on to DDPYoga, achieve the results you are looking for! Maybe someday Amy and I will be able to post a blog sharing the success of folks we have inspired. That would truly make me a very happy person. I want to scream DDPYOGA from rooftops everywhere. It's a beautiful thing!

We are rapidly approaching a big update. 180 days of DDPY. Six months. I have already passed my original one year goal, and we are just about to reach the end of six months. Unbelievable. Truly.

I'm working on a special video for my 180 day update, as well as a videoblog that will hopefully be up this week. Amy will also be stopping by with a blog post of her own. She is still working on her mega nutrition blog(with recipes)!!!

I'm also now available on twitter!

Follow me at

@MattCoonce



For those of you who may not follow me on facebook!
Here is a pic of me in my newest clothes. When I started this journey, I was wearing a size 4x shirt, and 56 waist pants. I recently was able to go into a normal clothing store(for the first time in ten years), and buy these items off the shelf. 
2x shirt
42 waist pants
#BANG

Until next time,  OWN YOUR LIFE.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment