Monday, July 14, 2014

150 Day. DDP Yoga update!

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for the delay in getting my 150 day DDP Yoga update out to everyone. It was a great weekend filled with family and fun.

It has now been 150 days since I started doing DDP Yoga. The results to this point have been beyond amazing. I'm still amazed at what I have accomplished in such a relatively short amount of time.
I never could have made this happen without the support of each and everyone of you.

To all the people who make it a point to tell me how happy they are for me. Those that tell me they are proud of me. Even those of you who admit the truth, and tell me how truly worried you were about me before. Most importantly, those of you who look past the weight, look past the new look, and see that there is also a new Matt in there.

One of my happiest moments so far was when the first person told me I looked happier, and that they could see I had more energy. That same person told me it seemed like I was so full of life.
This journey has been about SO MUCH more than losing weight. In the end, whenever that may be, I truly hope that people see the TOTAL transformation that took place in my life.

Life is pretty amazing to me right now. For the first time in my adult life, there is nothing that I can't physically do. My to do list has grown so large that I don't even know where to start. What I do know, is that I'll never go back to being that person again. Not physically, and certainly not mentally.
I realized this weekend that being unhealthy and unhappy had such a huge effect on my relationships with people. It made me a miserable person to be around. Before I reached that point, people enjoyed my company. This journey, this transition to being just Matt again has brought that back, and that alone is worth every bit of the work I have been putting in.

I have two special blog post that will be coming up over the next week or so. My amazing wife Amy is working on a guest blog post about nutrition, including some awesome recipes we have been using. I will also be posting up my first video blog in a bit. It will be a look back at the last 5 months of the journey.

Stats for the last 30 days.

6-15 weight 299
150 day weight 284
Another 13 lbs down! 

6-15 inches total 60.5
150 day inches total 66!
almost 6 more inches.

I'll be honest, the last 30 days has been a little tough. We have had events to attend and of course they all had great food. I was able to stop from overeating, which is amazing, but i certainly had one of my bigger food periods over the last few weeks. Time to clamp it back down on the weekends and shoot for 280 and below!

Keep on the lookout for the two special editions of bigmattgoesbyebye that will be coming out this week!

Pic time! Start and 150 day pic comparison below! Including a bonus pic this time around. The pic in the grey shirt was taken Christmas eve. 2010. It wasn't even me at my biggest. So i took a pic today with that old shirt on to see the difference.

-Until next time

Just Matt







No comments:

Post a Comment