Monday, May 5, 2014

DDP Yoga Week 10

Hey everyone!

I have officially finished week 10 of DDPYoga.

It was a an odd week for me. I was really worried for most of the week, because it felt like I was having a bad week for some reason.

I had a very, very clean week of eating. I'm not sure why I had such a bad feeling about my weekly weigh in. I was able to find something to stay active on my off night from DDPY, and I killed my workouts this week.

It seems like things are really starting to fall in to place around here. We are all starting to see the results of being healthy manifest in amazing ways. Our life as a family has taken an amazing turn over the last four months. As obvious as the changes are in Amy and I, the kids have seemed to pick up on the positive energy going around.

It's really an amazing thing to see unfold. I truly wish that someone would have filmed video of us in our daily life for a week before we started this. Just so you all could see just how different our life is now.

We still have a long way to go. The daily struggle is still alive and well. Battle by battle I seem to be winning this war over obesity and poor health. I wish I could tell you all that it is easy. It's not. It's terrible at times. There are days when I just want to grab a two liter of Dr Pepper and a large pizza and inhale it all. There are still days that I don't want to do my DDPYoga. So far, I have been able to stop those things from happening. I am keeping on track, staying the course, and winning this war.

One.Day.At.A.Time.

I do have some really good news from this weeks weigh in.

I originally set my first weight loss goal at 350 by my birthday in mid June. I was able to hit that in March. So I decided to modify that goal and change it to 325.

Without telling you my actual weight! (Sneaky I know.. we just have to save those for monthly updates so it looks better!!!!!!)

I was several pounds under 325 for this weeks weigh in.

I still continue to be amazed by my progress so far. It has been hard, but it is so rewarding.

Thanks again for all your encouragement and kind words!

Please share this so we can reach people who need to see this message!

Until next time.

-BigMatt

No comments:

Post a Comment